Registration is fully electronic and open till limit of 200 tickets is reached. Registraation on spot is not possible.
12 and 6-hour distances start at 6:00 am. 6-hours finish at noon. *At 6:00 am start the “100 km” race, from the race calendar of BFLA. The relays of 2 and 3 participants start at 12:00 and finish at 18:00, together with the 12-hours solo participants. All participants must be present at the start at least 30 minutes prior. Numbers will be given out in the days prior to the race in Begach office at 85 Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi BLVD on:
- Thursday, 17.03.2022 from 12:00 to 19:00
- Friday 18.03.2022 from 9:00 to 19:00
Sofia, Yuzhen park, the round meadow from the North entrance.
A lap of 649 m, measured with certified measurement. The route will be marked and most part of it will be with fences keeping people out. Organisers will separate a zone for the runners only.
Individual participants, teams of two and teams of three.
- Participants compete in who will make most laps in 6 or 12 hours;
- Participats must put their race number (with chips) on a visible spot and on the most upper cloth. ;
- Participats in the relays use one race number, that has to be passed between them;
- Every 3rd hour the direction of running is switched;
- During running every participant can run, walk or rest, but the latter only in the start zone;
- Returning to the race is after the participant has notified the organisers;;
- During the race, on the route there won’t be allowed runners and pacers without race number.;
- Only one participant from a relay may be on the track at a time;
- Change of participant in a relay is on every 2 hours (for teams of 3) and on the third hour (for teams of 2);
- Ranks with individual participants, for teams of 2, and for teams of 3 are separate. Individual participants are ranked separately: men and women. Relays are ranked as men/mixed or women relay.
- On every hour there will be a horn signal.
Rules for running
After 6 / 12 hours respectively there’s a horn signal and the race ends. Whoever of the individual participants wants to have their exact distance measured must stop and leave their racing number and wait.. Marshals from the organisers will start at the finish line with a measuring wheel and write the number + the exact distance from the remaining lap that will later be added to the results. For teams the distance is measured by the last finished lap in the control time. Same for individual runners that have not stopped after the signal.
It is printed individually and in teams, based on laps. With same ammount of laps, we’re ranking the runners based on the time the last one was finished.
Water, isotonic drinks, fruit and crisps.
Organisers will provide baggage care and changing rooms. DO NOT LEAVE VALUABLES in in your luggage.
Changes in distances and teams
You can make the following changes on your registration by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- From 6 hours to 12 hours discipline – till 22.02.2023.
- From 12 hours to 6 hours discipline – till 22.02.2023.
- Change from relay to individual for one of the participants. But not from a relay to “2 individual” or “3 individual” registrations. – till 22.02.2023
- Change the name of the participant in a relay – till 06.03.2023.