Registration is fully electronic and open till 24.06.2020 or till limit of 200 tickets is reached.
Registraation on spot is not possible.
|till 31/12||till 31 Jan||till 29 Feb||till 24 July|
|Solo 6/12 h||39||44||54||64|
|Team of 2||79||89||109||129|
|Тeam of 3||109||134||164||194|
All prices are final, without VAT.
All tickets include a present + a finisher medal.
12 and 6-hour distances start at 6:00 on 28.06.2020. 6-hours finish at noon.
Relays start at 12:00 pm and finish in 18:00 along with 12-hour solo runners.
All participants must be present at the start at least 30 minutes prior.
Numbers will be given out in the days prior to the race in Begach office at #85 Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi BLVD on:
- 25.06(Thursday) from 14:00 till 20:00
- 26.06(Friday) from 8:00 till 20:00
Sofia, Yuzhen park, the round meadow from the North entrance.
A lap of 648.2m, measured with certified measurement. The route will be marked and parts of it will be with fences keeping people out. Organisers will separate a zone for the runners only.
Individual participants, teams of two and teams of three.
- Participants compete in who will make most laps in 6 or 12 hours;
- Every 3rd hour the direction of running is switched;
- During running every participant can run, walk or rest, but the latter only in the start zone;
- Returning to the race is after the participant has notified the organisers;
- Only one participant from a relay may be on the track at a time;
- Change of participant in a relay is on every 2 hours (for teams of 3) and on the third hour (for teams of 2);
- Ranks with individual participants, for teams of 2, and for teams of 3 are separate. Individual participants are ranked separately: men and women.
After 6 / 12 hours respectively there’s a horn signal and the race ends.
Whoever of the participants wants to have their exact distance measured must stop and leave their racing number and wait.
Marshals from the organisers will start at the finish line with a measuring wheel and write the number + the exact distance from the remaining lap that will later be added to the results.
For teams the distance is measured by the last finished lap in the control time. Same for individual runners that have not stopped after the signal.
It is printed individually and in teams, based on laps. With same ammount of laps, we’re ranking the runners based on the time the last one was finished.
Water, isotonic drinks, fruit and crisps.
Organisers will provide baggage care and changing rooms. DO NOT LEAVE VALUABLES in in your luggage.
Changes in distances and teams
Till 01.03.2020 you can change your race registration by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Change from 6 to 12 hrs
- Change from relay to individual (not vice versa)
- Change of the participants (not the format of the relay)